Why should I invest in a service agreement?
Your heating and cooling system is just like anything else you own. Proper maintenance will help your system perform at its peak performance.
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor comfort
- Extended equipment life
- Reduce major failures
- Priority scheduling
- 15% discount off service calls
With a service agreement we will come out every six months and fully go through your system to make sure everything is running properly. Items that we perform during the maintenance include the following items:
- Clean and inspect burner assembly
- Check and adjust pressures if needed
- Clean ignition assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger, flue and safeties
- Measure temperature rise and/or temperature difference
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Check all electrical connections and components
- Clean out condensate drain lines
- Check all map draws on all electrical motors and compressors
- Check filter condition
- Confirm that system is fully functional
Before entering into a service agreement, all equipment must be thoroughly inspected and brought up to fully operational condition at the customer’s expense. If the system is brought up to our standards and the customer invest in the service agreement, then we will give the customer 15% off of those repairs at that time.